These days, or parts of these days, I am writing a novel that, for now, I’ll just call “The Post Office Book.” To create some structure and accountability, I decided to cobble together a ‘DIY MFA’ and maybe actually finish it one of these damn days.
To read more about my DIY MFA, click here.
Other hours of the day or month, I’m scribbling stories, or sentences and fragments that may miraculously tie themselves to one another and become a sort of story or essay, like so:
- ‘Lay Down the Dark Layers’ — The Stinging Fly
- Stinging Fly Stories: Celebrating Our First 20 Years, 1998-2018
- ‘Enough For Keeping’ — The Stinging Fly
- The Place Where You Live — Orion Magazine
- The Last Book I Loved — The Rumpus