These days, or parts of these days, I am writing a novel that, for now, I’ll just call “The Post Office Book”.
I write a lot of letters and postcards and very much think that counts.
Other hours of the day or month, I’m scribbling stories, or sentences and fragments that may miraculously tie themselves to one another and become a sort of story.
- Stinging Fly Stories: Celebrating Our First 20 Years, 1998-2018
- ‘Enough For Keeping‘ — The Stinging Fly
- ‘Lay Down the Dark Layers‘ — The Stinging Fly
- The Place Where You Live — Orion Magazine
- The Last Book I Loved — The Rumpus
- Pull — Her Kind: VIDA Women in Literary Arts