This page is a work in progress.
After a two-year hiatus where I wasn’t reading much of anything but the relentless news-cycle, something shifted in me since the new year and I finally returned to reading novels and poetry and non-fiction again (yay).
Now, I hope to return to reviewing again and in the coming weeks and months I’ll start posting reviews from both a backlog of completed books and those piling up on my bedside table.
- A Line Made By Walking by Sara Baume
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Fledgling by Octavia Butler
- In The House Upon The Dirt Between The Lake And The Woods by Matt Bell
- My Year of Meats by Ruth Ozeki
- Sara, Or The Existence Of Fire by Sara Woods
- The Dictionary Of Animal Languages by Heidi Sopinka
- The Wallcreeper by Nell Zink